We’ve taken the classic Levi’s 501 and revived, repaired, and reconstructed them in our San Francisco Studio. Patched with selvage denim. One-of-a-kind.
- Straight leg cropped fit
- High-rise, waistband taken in for more feminine fit and to hit higher on the waist
- Back pockets repositioned to flatter the bum
- Mending, patching, re-shaped leg, back pockets repositioned
- Custom TFP embroidery on back waist
- 100% delicious, well-worn, vintage cotton denim
Material & Care
We encourage you to spot clean and spray with a mixture of lavender (or any other antimicrobial essential oil) and water while the garment is inside-out for a refresh. Washing less helps to extend the life of your garment.
When necessary wash in cold water and hang dry.
Full length: 40"
Thigh circumference: 11"
Ankle circumference: 8"
Vintage/second-hand items may come with minor flaws due to pre-loved wear. Plant dyed items are all dyed by hand and saturation dye patterns tend to not be uniform (which is a characteristic that we LOVE). Please enjoy and appreciate this item with its unique character. Vintage items are FINAL SALE. We want you to be happy with your one-of-a-kind piece, so please email email@example.com for any questions regarding fit or condition.